Saturday 23 July 2011

Revlon Color Burst - Review and (less rambling, more pictures)

Revlon Colorburst lipsticks. What do I think?
Note* Choosing a lipstick right for you really comes down to personal preference. I have quite dry and sensitive lips  so what may be good for me may suck for you!

Lovely packaging

(L-R) 040 Soft Rose, 035 Blush, 070 Soft Nude, 020 Baby Pink

Soft Nude, Blush, Soft Rose, Baby Pink
Revlon Color stays have really left me wanting for more. I really have been enjoying the colorburst range because of:
1.Simple yet the packaging looks high end quality. (yes I am a packaging whore)
2. Highly intense pigmentation
3. Creamy Formula
4. Fragrance Free
5. Wide variety of shades suited for everyone.
6. Long wearing
7. Does not bleed.

Soft nude, Blush, Soft rose, Baby pink (One swatch)

wearing BLUSH :)

*all Purchased with my own $

2 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon Colourburst lipsticks too - they are my favourite lipsticks, I have soft rose too its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how funny, I've got soft rose as well - gorgeous colour & fab lippies!

    ReplyDelete